Everyone has a gay cousin. If you don’t have a gay cousin, then you might be the gay cousin
(Source: oxyhaemoglobin, via rightsoftheminority)
ucas have changed their gender options so trans people now have to register with the sex on their birth certificate. this is a gross invasion of trans people’s privacy, as well as forcing them to out themselves.and doesn’t respect their gender identity.
please sign this petition urging ucas to change this backwards process.
WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT TGE FUCJ
PLEASE sign this, I want to go to Uni next year, I want to be able to put down my gender
(Source: biscuity-boyle, via rightsoftheminority)
(Source: foie, via tigertailicecream)
man imagine aliens w no concept of interspecies cooperation or pets
'commander the scan of this shelter reveals three primary lifeforms'
'excellent. elaborate please'
'all mammals. two quadrupeds, one feline and one canine, as well as one…
the idea of being right-handed or left-handed is so fucked up. like how in the hell is it evolutionarily advantageous to have one hand that’s good at everything and one that’s fucking useless. why aren’t we all dead.
There’s actually several anthropological …
Upon second viewing, I have definitely concluded that Guardians of the Galaxy is even better when you imagine it as a tabletop campaign with an increasingly frustrated DM who’s sick of being interrupted.
GM: “Roll 2d10.”
Peter: “Red high. Twelve.”
GM: “You have 12 percent of a plan.”
The entire prison break scene was just Rocket’s player rolling knowledge checks on every turn until something worked.
- When Drax’s player said, “I go into the phone booth and call Ronan to Knowhere”, the DM stared open-mouthed for a minute, then called break time. The rest of the party was speechless.
- Pretty much just in general, Drax’s player is one of those people who thinks Chaotic Neutral means “throws self at shit for the lulz” and is really fortunate he didn’t have many other opportunities to derail the campaign.
- Gamora’s player gets really exasperated by the entirety of the campaign. They rolled a character with a tragic backstory and clear hooks to the villain to expand on, and had no idea that everyone else was going to be so silly. It leads to begging the party to just once execute a normal plan because look at Gamora’s stealth bonus, this min/maxed assassin needs a chance to use her abilities, please.
- Rocket’s a skill monkey who, if not for Drax’s grand display of idiocy, would have gladly derailed the campaign with absurd plans.
- Groot was a joke idea someone came up with that people ended up liking too much.
- Ronan’s confusion when Star Lord began dancing was the DM’s confusion verbatim.
- The DM now vetoes Chaotic Neutral characters on principle.